WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS
14) They shall still bear fruit in old age; they shall be fresh and flourishing,
15) To declare that the Lord is upright; He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him
22 Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful.
23 But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.”
Preeminence of Christ
9) For this reason, we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding
10) that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;
11) strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy;
12) giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
13) He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
14) in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.